This page is under construction…..watch this space!
As both a Coach and a parent, I well understand the importance of growing and building healthy/ happy relationships with our children.
This page will focus on how you as a parent can help support and encourage your young athletes to: Eat Better – Move More – Rest Well.
Do you ever wonder:
- How much training should my child be doing?
- How much rest/ recovery do they need?
- How much food and what sort of foods should they be eating?
- What to do if ny child wants to quit?
- What about injuries and long layoffs?
- What to do to help calm nerves of race days?
And much more….
Well – this page will be a great place to find answers to questions like these and hopefully reassure you that this exciting journey in being a sporting parent is in fact survivable!😁
Why use an accredited coach?
Rules re Little Athletics Competition