Who is Coach Jenny?
Hi there! My name is Jenny Hassan and I am an Athletics Australia accredited coach.
I have completed the following:
- Lv. 1 Community Athletics Coach
- Lv. 2 Intermediate Club Coach
- IAAF Kids Athletics Sporting Schools Coach
- Precision Nutrition Lv. 1 Certified Coach
- HLTADIAD001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resusitation
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- Women Leaders In Sport Workshop
I’ve also have a current Working With Kids and Police Check.
As a Professional, I am committed to improving and expanding my skills and knowlege.
In 2019 I will be undertaking several coaching courses to do just that!
I am a 41yr old Wife and Mum of 3 awesome kids aged between 8- 12!
My husband Paul and I met 16 years ago whilst working together as Horticulturist’s at a large Garden Centre.
We share a common love for plants, nature, growing food and running (amongst many things).
As a parent I believe it is important to model a healthy lifestyle to our children.
What is LimbActive?
LimbActive was created out of a passion for wellbeing.
I love encouraging young people and their families to pursue a healthy, active and happy life!
Good health is such a blessing! And although life often throws unexpected challenges our way – there is a lot of lifestyle factors over which we do have control.
Daily habits carve out our health and wellbeing for the future.
Invest in your future health today!
- Move a little (or a lot).
- Eat more whole, unprocessed foods.
- Take time to rest and recover.
- Get at least 6-8hrs sleep a night.
- Get out into nature.
- Spend time with quality people who are passionate about becoming the best versions of themselves!
- Invest in your mental/spiritual health via prayer/meditation.
I hope that you find your time spent here to be encouraging, informative and inspiring.
I’d love to hear from you..so drop me a line on our Contact page.
What Services Does LimbActive Offer?
Click on the above links for more information.
Have an awesome day!